With the thousands of web design companies in existence in the United States, and not to mention the number of amateurs out there designing web sites in their free time, choosing a web design company that best fits your business’s unique needs can be an exhaustive process.
At Desiant, we possess the business savvy and technical expertise to deliver a professional, affordable website that successfully converts visitors into customers. We call it the Desiant Difference.
Here is what working with Desiant means for your business:
- A consistent brand identity. We use your existing business materials to design a website that won’t break your brand. Or if needed, we can design everything from scratch, including logos, business cards, letterhead, and newsletters.
- A custom website design based on many factors: your market, existing branding, industry standards, and your personal likes and dislikes.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization services included with every website. Our basic SEO services ensure that your site is optimized for organic search results. Enhance your site’s performance with our full SEO plan and PPC marketing campaign management.
- A design tested on multiple browsers to ensure that your web site performs on every platform.
- A load-time test for multiple connection speeds and load-time optimization.
- User experience testing for effective navigational structure and functionality.
- Comprehensive editorial services, including spell check, proofing, and copywriting. Our professional content management services ensure that your web site markets your business effectively.
- Reliable hosting for maximum customer service and minimal downtime.
- Top of the line SPAM and Virus filtering so you only get the emails you want to get.
All these factors equal an effective, cohesive web presence package that delivers results and is an ASSET to your business. Don’t waste valuable time and money with a typical web design company that will give you just another website that turns into a just another expense. Contact us today to see how the Desiant Difference can help your business succeed in the online marketplace.